This plugin is used to display latest tweets and customize it with predefined customizations settings/options. Your latest tweets can be displayed via sidebar, post or page.
- Display a number of latest tweets
- Show your twitter’s avatar
- Changeable avatar size
- Display/hide tweet replies (there are two methods provided to achieve this, by using or without your Twitter password)
- Display/hide user’s profile picture or you may just show the name instead of picture
- Display/hide post date(changeable format)
- Display date time based on timezone setting on your WordPress
- Convert all url, @username, and #tag (hash tags) to click-able links
- Show your direct messages
- Cache System
- [NEW] Display a number of your followers, total statuses/tweets, favorites, and friends
- Shortcode is available to display your tweet list within a post or page.
- Tweet ordering: you may display your tweets from oldest to latest or from latest to oldest
- Convert smilies/emoticon syntax to smilies/emoticon images
- Wrap long word in tweets into multiple lines so that it won’t be displayed outside the box/area anymore
- Display custom texts(can be HTML code) before and after the tweets list.
- Choose one of available header styles that suits your taste
- Generates very clean, optimized, table-less and valid W3C XHTML codes.
- You can activate scrolling mode to save space on your webpage and to display more tweets
- Theme friendly
Requires WordPress Version: 2.3 or higher