This plugin is used to show a structured list of categories on a page where you want. It can easily customizable via CSS and localized compatible.
This plugin can also modify the admin interface for posting articles or listings in the directory for both contributors and admins in order to gain efficiency when posting entries.
* Category description in link title.
* Show/Hide Subcategories
* Show/Hide Amount of articles in parent and child categories.
* Show/Hide empty categories.
* Display categories on specified amount of colums with automatic reordering adjusting to user\’s resolution.
* Use hierarchy for subcategories.
* Exclude selected categories.
Admin interface options:
* Can prevent the listing have more than one category
* Show warning to author, if not selected any category or if selected more than one category.
* Hide unnecessary blocks from the “Write/Edit Post” page, if this is not the site administrator. It is “Comments & Pings”, “Excerpt”, “Password Protect” and other blocks. I.e. actually there is only a form of adding the article and the button to send it to moderation.
* Specific height of categories block on “Write/Edit Post” page.
* Custom “Terms of item publication” on “Write/Edit Post” page.
Requires WordPress Version: 2.5 or higher