This plugin allows to display a photo from Flickr as the theme background without modification requirement in any file of the blog.
You just need to create one or more galleries within the help of this plugin, each containing a collection of photos from Flicker that you have chosen and WP Flickr will randomly select a photo from the active gallery to display as the theme background.
You can also customize a gallery by adding CSS styling code that will be loaded along with the photo, allowing you to color match the WordPress theme to the particular photo displayed or for other use.
- Decide how often the background image should change (ie., every day, once per browser session, etc.)
- Stretch a background photo horizontally and/or vertically
- Align background photos according to the visitor’s screen layout
- Optionally disable the original theme’s background
- Support for WordPress caches such as WP Super Cache
- Multiple galleries
- Custom CSS style sheet per gallery, loaded with the theme if it’s active
Requires WordPress Version: 2.8 or higher