Wordfence is the WordPress security plugin that can verify and repair core, theme and plugin files of WordPress. Wordfence scans WordPress site for viruses, malware, trojans, malicious links, protect website against scrapers, aggressive robots, fake Googlebots, brute force attacks and much much more.
Wordfence is the only WordPress security plugin that can:
- Scans core files, themes and plugins against WordPress.org repository versions to check their integrity.
- Includes a firewall to block common security threats like fake Googlebots, malicious scans from hackers and botnets.
- Includes advanced IP and Domain WHOIS to report malicious IP’s or networks and block entire networks using the firewall.
- Scans for signatures of over 44,000 known malware variants that are known security threats.
- Continuously scans for malware and phishing URL’s including all URL’s on the Google Safe Browsing List in all your comments, posts and files that are security threats.
- Scans for heuristics of backdoors, trojans, suspicious code and other security issues.
- Checks the strength of all user and admin passwords to enhance login security.
- Includes login security to lock out brute force hacks and to stop WordPress from revealing info that will compromise security.
- See all your traffic in real-time, including robots, humans, 404 errors, logins and logouts and who is consuming most of your content. Enhances your situational awareness of which security threats your site is facing.
Wordfence Security is full-featured and constantly updated plugin that incorporates the latest security features and to hunt for the newest security threats in WordPress website.