Maximum rating is like a grade to your blog. This shows how much adult contents are on your blog. You can set this rating using following steps:
1) Go to your dashboard.
2) Go to Settingsà Discussion.
3) Scroll Down and you will find the field “Maximum Rating”.
4) You have four options,
· G- Suitable to all Audience.
· PG- Possibly Offensive, for Audience of 13 and more.
· R- For Audience above 17.
· X- Even more mature than above
Select the proper option for your blog. WordPress will prevent the blog from various references according to your rating.