In order to review the wordpress blog by any wordpress reviewer they may have some responsibilities which are defined as below:
1. Reviews will be fair and non-personal.
2. Play nice or do not play.
3. If you do not like the content or purpose of the site, refrain from reviewing it.
4. Review only presentation and use of WordPress.
5. Personal bias and preferences on design elements may be mentioned, but state that this is your opinion, not a web standard.
6. Statements will be practical, helpful, and encourage good web practices.
7. When referencing a specific problem or resource, be as specific as possible and use links to the problem or resource.
8. If the site has a problem beyond the scope of the Your WordPress section, refer them to the Support sections for posting a question on the specific problem.
9. Remember, all reviews, critics, and comments are the responsibility of the reviewer and not WordPress nor its representatives.