With Comment Sorter, readers can disable Trackbacks and also decide what order they would like to read the comments.
As an admin, you also have the ability to assign global options to your comments that you can’t normally do in the WordPress admin panel. For example, if you want Trackbacks to not show on all of your posts, you can do that without modifying any template files. You can also change the default sort order of the comments.
- Prevent Trackbacks/Pingbacks from showing.
- Sort comments by Date Ascending.
- Sort comments by Date Descending.
- Sort comments by Name Ascending.
- Sort comments by Name Descending.
- The ability to remember options.
- Ability to change default sort order of comments without modifying template files.
- Ability to disable Trackbacks/Pingbacks for all posts without modifying template files (you will still receive Trackbacks/Pingbacks, they just won’t show on a post).
- Can disable the auto-include of the sorter interface (useful if you only want this to be an admin tool).
For more details & download: