This plugin is used to optimize your WordPress blog for search engines. It can automatically generate meta informations like keywords and description which needs for the search engine optimization (SEO) of the blog.
This plugin checks the content of a post or a page for keyword density. It can be updated automatically while writing the content in a variable interval or manually by clicking on a button.
Moreover the commonest keywords are extracted in a list as a META keywords suggestion. Based on this list a META description can be created and automatically set. So the plugin can be used to do the on-page part of your SEO strategy.
- Keyword density statistics about the usage of single keywords and keyphrases (2- and 3-words)
- Setting an individual title for each page and post
- META keywords will be set automatically based on the page content
- META description generated from content based on the keyword statistics
- Page-specific control of robots META
- Generation of Canonical URLs – also for all kinds of content aggregation (lists with last posts, archive, tag, category and author including pagination)
- Controls the index/follow settings of the content aggregations
- Configuration of ODP, Yahoo! Directory and ARCHIVE (archiving of the content for search engines like google but also at archive.org) META
Requires WordPress Version: 1.5 or higher