There are two methods of writing the links in your blog:
1) While writing the post, select the word or phrase that you want to link with any site.
2) Now Click on the button called “Insert/Edit link” or press Alt+Shift+A.
3) A new window will open; enter the URL that you wish to link in your page.
4) Click on Insert.
5) The word or phrase that you selected will be linked with this URL.
1) While writing the post, click on the HTML tag in the upper right corner of the writing window.
2) Enter the following shortcode tag:
<a href=”URL”>Linking Word</a>
Will appear as Yahoo!
Note: the URL must start with http:// otherwise the URL will not work.