You can use Google maps of a particular area in your post for the reference. Follow the steps below:
1) Go to Google Maps Website.
2) Enter the street name in the search bar and click on “Search Map”.
3) Once your map is fully loaded, click on the “Link to this Page” option in the top right corner of the map. You will find a pop like this.
4) Place your mouse cursor in the text box that contains all code underneath Paste HTML to embed in website. The code will begin with “iframe…” Copy the code.
5) In your WordPress.com dashboard, go to Write -> Page or Write -> Post. Paste the code (copied in step #5) directly into your visual editor.
6) Click Save. You will notice that the code has changed; WordPress has converted the code from Google Maps into the required shortcode.