How to upload plugins from the admin panel of wordpress MU?
One of the most useful feature of wordpress MU is that you can upload/install the plugins from the dashboard itself. You do not need to download the plugin on local and then upload it using FTP. Here are the steps mentioned for the same:
1) Login to the admin panel of your wordpress MU blog.
2) Go to Pluginsà Add New or just go to this URL:
3) You will find an upload button and a search button.
4) If you have the plugin in a zip folder, on your local system, just use this upload button and upload the plugin. Here, you will not need to unzip the plugin or anything. Just activate it.
5) If you do not have the plugin, you can search it from the wordpress plugin directory and wordpress MU will automatically install it. Enter any search word and you will find a list of available plugins. Just click on the plugin and click on install now. The plugin will be installed automatically.