How to publish your posts from Google Docs?
Yes, you can publish your posts from Google docs. Well, I still prefer wordpress it self, because of its customable features.
You can publish your google documents using the following steps:
1) Go to Google Docs and sign in to your account.
2) Write or compose your document.
3) In the right corner, you will find a button “Share”.
4) Click on Publish as a web page.
5) Now click on Post to blog.
6) This brings you to the publish page… edit your blog settings.
You will see this page!
7) Enter the Blog details and click on Ok.
Now, if your blog is hosted on Blogger.com, WordPress.com, LiveJournal.com or any of those listed in the drop down box, than all you have to do is to select your platform and key in your blog login credentials.
If yours is hosted by yourself, and you need to know your blog API, and the URL to publish to.
You can click the -> Click here for yours < – to find out common Blog APIs and URLs.
For WordPress, choose the Movable Type API, and your URL will be http://YOURBLOG/PATH/TO/xmlrpc.php
Now, for every document you write, all you have to do to post to your blog is to get to the publish page, and click “Post to Blog!”