To move wordpress blog within the site please refer this instructions:
1. Create new directory where you want to move your wordpress blog. If you want to move WordPress to your root directory then as always first take complete backup including index.php, .htaccess, and other files.
2. Login to your blog admin.
3. Go to the Administration > Settings > General panel. In WordPress address – section change the address to the new location of your main WordPress core files.
4. In Blog address section – change the address to the new location of the WordPress blog.
5. Click Update Options.
6. Move your WordPress core files to the new wordpress directory. This includes the files found within the original directory, such as http://domain.com/wordpress, and all the sub-directories, to the new wordpress directory. If it is in the root then move directories to root folder.
7. If you are using Permalinks then go to the Administration -> Settings -> Permalinks panel and update Permalink structure to your .htaccess file.
8. If you have problems with missing images that you’ve uploaded, you need to change the path to the images on every post. directly on your SQL database.