How to send an custom Welcome mail- WordPress MU?
After sign up, your user has verified the email address. Now a new mail will be sent to his email address. This email address is by default. But you want to change it, and you are not a good programmer. How what?
You can change the welcome mail without looking into codes, as follows:
1) Login to your admin panel.
2) Go to Site Admin — > Options.
3) You will find a welcome mail field. Edit this page as per your requirements.
4) Use the variable SITE_NAME, BLOG_URL etc where you want to display the respective contents.
5) Click on “Update Oprions”.