You can change the date format for your using following steps:
1) GO to your dashboard.
2) Click on settings.
3) You will find a field named date Formate, in which following values are set by default.
F j, Y
You can change these parameters from here. Here is what each format character in the string above represents:
- l = Full name for day of the week (lower-case L).
- F = Full name for the month.
- j = The day of the month.
- S = The English suffix for the day of the month (e.g st, nd or th in the 1st, 2nd or 15th.)
- Y = The year in 4 digits. (lower-case y gives the year’s last 2 digits)
Change these values and then click on “Save”.