When writing a new post, sometimes you need to add some special characters to your post. These characters may not be available with the Keyboard, but still wordpress support them. Well, you can add these characters directly from wordpress editor!
1) For this, go to your dashboard and click on write ton start a new post or page.
2) Or you can go to Manage and select the existing post or page to edit.
3) Now you will find a symbol names “Insert Custom Characters”. This symbol is shown below:
4) Click on this symbol and you will find so many characters to insert to the post.
5) It also shows the HTML code and a Numerical code for that character. These codes can be used instead of doing all this stuff.