This lets people subscribe to your blog by email.
- Go to FeedBurner
- Register there.
- Burn your feed.
Your feed address is your blog name with /feed at the end. Like this – http://example.wordpress.com/feed
- Click ‘My Feeds’ at the top of the screen on the left
- Click the name of your feed
- Click the Publicize tab
- Click the ‘Email Subscriptions’ in the left column
- Choose FeedBurner, FeedBlitz, or Rmail to be your feed-via-email service provider.
- Click ‘Activate’
- You’ll be taken to the next page where you’ll need to scroll down to find the ”Subscription Link Code” and copy the code in the box underneath
- Paste that code into a text widget on your WordPress.com weblog
- Remember to save your options at FeedBurner!
- That’s all there is to it. You are now offering email subscription!