This plugin is used to build forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface. You can construct custom forms or generate from a template. Shortcodes can be used as well as spam catching services.
- Integrates with WP reCAPTCHA and Akismet for Spam control
- Shortcode [formidable id=x] for use in pages, posts, or text widgets for WordPress version 2.8 and above.
- Alternatively use
<?php echo FrmEntriesController::show_form(2, $key = '', $title=true, $description=true); ?>in your template
- Customize most HTML when editing the form (code for editing HTML when creating the form is soon to follow… and documentation too)
- Create forms from existing templates or add your own
- Direct links available for previews and emailing surveys with and without integration with your current theme. Make these links pretty with Pretty Link integration
- Select an email address to send form responses under “Advanced Form Options”
- Input default values into form fields with the option to clear when clicked
- Saves responses to the database for future retrieval, reports, and display in Formidable Pro
- PHP ninjas can display data in templates using functions in FrmApiController. However, there is currently no documentation for these functions.
Requires WordPress Version: 2.8 or higher