This plugin allows to automatically set any TrueType or OpenType font for post titles, menu items, widget titles or anywhere else you want to use a custom font on your WordPress blog.
It supports PHP4 & GD or PHP5 & Imagick or GD.
- Option to automatically change menu text for any menu generated using the wp_list_pages or wp_page_menu WordPress functions. Included in this feature is the ability to assign styles for hover(mouseover) and the active page.
- Automatic plugin “health” checks with alerts and tips on how to solve the problem that was detected.
- Extended Cache Management settings to limit the amount of disk space used.
- Advanced controls for power users that want to set custom locations for saving fonts or cache files.
- New Style setting which allows you to add extra space around an image should you find your text is getting cut off.
- Preview any changes you make to a style before saving.
- Copy an existing style to a new style.
- A help icon has been added to every single option in AnyFont to help guide you when setting things up.
Requires WordPress Version: 2.5 or higher